Thursday, February 23, 2012

Even Thyroid Imbalances Happen in Paradise!

Hey all you Followers! It has been a couple of weeks since my last post - lots to fill you in on, but right now I have been recovering from a thyroid imbalance that has me feeling pretty crappy! So, what is a girl to do?....rest, rest and more rest! Don't forget about nobreadcrumbs, I'll be back soon - hopefully next week -

Now that the lice is gone, the wedding over, I'll turn my attention to planning our transition back to the States in June - YES, we are heading back home after three great years!

Stay tuned and check back next week -

Peace,
Signed: S

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally and Mike,
    This is Brian Madurzak. I came across your blog going through old emails. Its the first time I checked it out. It looks like you have had some exciting times. And now you're coming home. I sure it is bittersweet. I am teaching at Ogden School. Not too far from FP. Its a great school. You can contact me at brianmadurzak@yahoo.com. I don't know if you're going to teach when you get back. But if you are, I would be happy to speak with my principal.
    Take Care
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, it is great to hear from you! We are indeed having an experience of a lifetime here but it is time to return as we miss family. Thanks so much for keeping Mike in mind - we are still not sure what we are doing, but definitely will pass this along. HOpe all is well and that you are enjoying your time in the classroom. Sally

    ReplyDelete