Friday, November 6, 2009

Throwing in the Towel As Far as Underwear Goes!

Just a quick post as the boys are watching a DVD and sipping hot soup...John has the flu (truly the stomach flu) and I simply cannot keep up with the underwear he is going through. Yesterday, I counted 10 pairs...so between washing those out and washing our hands what seemed like every five minutes, my hands are definitely feeling the wear and tear. I miss my dryer! The oven has been on overdrive the last 24 hours as I can't wash/dry the undies quick enough to keep up with, what we call back home, "the squirts".

Its not like John will hang out in the bathroom on the toilet reading the NY Times, so often times, it ends up in his undies. He has the cramps to accompany, the phlem, snotty nose and fever mostly at night! Michael is still battling the cough, so both are home from school today.

Open for suggestions; perhaps he'll go for wearing a plastic baggie or ziploc with two holes cut out instead of cozy cotton undies???

Peace,
Signed: S

4 comments:

  1. hey guys! just wanted to let you know how much i am enjoying reading your posts. the boys are getting big and they seem to be loving their new life. wish i could taste the guava pancakes...definitely never had those before! i would love to help you guys out by sending you whatever you need. let me know what i can do...toys, food, underware...
    take care of yourselves down there in the jungle. connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, i meant underwear, not underware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days - it was up to Colleen to deal with the mess usually - but I remember those days.

    Be well.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.jobsabroad.com/listings.cfm/countryID/17/mainregionID/144
    JWG

    ReplyDelete