Friday, January 15, 2010

Nice weather finally!

Yesterday, Thursday, the winds died down and the sun came out for good late afternoon.. Mist still swirled in the air but it dried as quickly as it fell. This AM, plenty of blue sky and no mist. The temp inside the house reached 67 yesterday, the highest since last saturday. We are both busy with school things and sharing one computer keeps us from having the luxury to blog. I had to run to the bakery to send this as INET at home is off again. Gotta run to school. More tomorrow.

Signed M

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sally Do you know anyone heading to monteverde soon who would have room for a laptop in their luggage?? I would like to send curtis' recently repaired laptop along - thank you, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP, in fact my parents and sister are coming in February, next month, they will be here on the 21st (in Monteverde). If you can wait a month, I can have my sister bring it. Let me know and I'll also ask around at school. Happy New Year.SAlly

    ReplyDelete